Out of State Transfers
- If you are needing to ship a firearm to another state (transfer to a family member, sold a gun online, etc), we can ship it for you.
- The cost is $35 for the transfer fee, plus the price of shipping.
- The shipping charges depend upon how large the box is, how much it weighs, and how much (if any) insurance is needed.
- If you would like for us to ship a firearm for you:
- You will need to have the firearm already packaged and ready to be shipped.
- You will also need to have the receiving dealers FFL copy.
- If the dealer will not release a copy of their FFL to an individual, please have them email us a copy of their FFL at firstname.lastname@example.org, or we can email them a request for a copy (if they would like to verify our FFL before they share theirs).
- All of this needs to be arranged prior to bringing your firearm to be shipped.
- We will also need a copy of your driver's license or other government issued identification.
Out of State Sales
- If you are wanting to purchase a gun from us and you are located out of state, please call us at 706-356-1760 or email us at email@example.com.
- We will need the payment for the gun over the phone or via check or money order. We do not have an online checkout system.
- Shipping prices will depend on the size of the gun. Any packages over 48" in length are more expensive to ship, so keep that in mind. We will provide you with the shipping cost when you reach out to us via phone or email. Handguns estimates are $35, and long gun estimates (under 48") are $45. These prices do include insurance for the value of your firearm.
- We will have to send the firearm to your local FFL dealer. Please have your FFL dealer email us a copy of their FFL to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference your name in the email.