SMITH & WESSON MODEL 460VXR 460 S&W MAGNUM STAINLESS STEEL
We offer free layaway
Caliber: .460 S&W Magnum®
Capacity: 5 Rounds
Barrel Length: 8.38" / 21.3 cm
Front Sight: HI-VIZ® Interchangable
Rear Sight: Adjustable White Outline
Action: Single/Double Action
Frame: Extra Large
Frame Size: Extra Large - Exposed Hammer
Finish: Satin Stainless
Overall Length: 15" / 38.1 cm
Material: Stainless Steel Frame
Stainless Steel Cylinder
Weight Empty: 72.5 oz / 2,055.4 g
Purpose: Handgun Hunting
• Removable, Interchangeable Compensator
• The Highest Velocity Revolver in the World - 2330 FPS/200 Grain!
• The Most Powerful .45 Caliber Revolver In the World - 2400 lbs/ft!
• If You Zero its Sights at 200 Yards You Will Bag Your Buck with a Center Hold 0-250 Yards with No Hold Over! Just Center It and Fire. The 460XVR Will Do The Rest
• Gain Twist Rifled Barrel for Superb Accuracy
• Lighter Loads That The 460 Will Also Fire Include .45 Colt and .454 Casull
• Incredibly Low Perceived Recoil For All Loads
We all grew up hearing the phrase, "Faster than a speeding bullet...," but not when it is fired from Smith & Wesson's new Model 460XVR, with the highest muzzle velocity of any production revolver on earth. The Model 460XVR is so revolutionary that it required an entirely new designation...XVR, X-treme Velocity Revolver.
Starting with their Extra Large Frame, the Smith & Wesson engineers worked to deliver maximum velocity - over 2,300 feet per second - to reach the target faster than ever before. The 460XVR™ has interchangeable compensators to accommodate every load and its "gain-twist" rifled barrel means superb long-range accuracy (beyond 200 yards) with every shot! Only Smith & Wesson could deliver this much power, this much velocity and this much accuracy in a precision, production revolver.
Due to fluctuations in prices, typographical errors, etc., prices in-store supersede internet pricing. If there is any question about current in-store pricing, please give us a call!