Out of State Transfers
- If you are needing to ship a firearm to another state (transfer to a family member, sold a gun online, etc), we can ship it for you.
- The cost is $35 for the transfer fee, plus the price of shipping.
- The shipping charges depend upon how large the box is, how much it weighs, and how much (if any) insurance is needed.
- If you would like for us to ship a firearm for you:
- You will need to have the firearm already packaged and ready to be shipped.
- You will also need to have the receiving dealers FFL copy.
- If the dealer will not release a copy of their FFL to an individual, please have them email us a copy of their FFL at email@example.com, or we can email them a request for a copy (if they would like to verify our FFL before they share theirs).
- All of this needs to be arranged prior to bringing your firearm to be shipped.
- We will also need a copy of your driver's license or other government issued identification.